White & Case, a global law firm appointed The Lime Envelope to deliver an event, thanking the company’s clients for their commitment in the year 2022. The Public Relations and Events agency delivered on different aspects of the event, from the deco and set-up, bringing in first class entertainment, arranging delicious food and drinks, sourcing all gifting collateral for the guests, handling the registration for the event as well as sourcing a passionate photographer to take beautiful pictures of the guests and the event itself.
The team successfully brought the theme Summer Lights to a beautiful reality with roaming champagne dress hostesses, live art done by John Adams, an outstanding ballerina act, mirror men who incorporated stylistic movement with exquisite lighting and an aerial orb act.
Watch the video here.
As lockdown eases, we celebrate 18 years of being part of so many amazing public relations and communication campaigns, media relations and events. We’d love to share some of these partnerships with you in our recent show reel. Looking forward to another 18 years of this rewarding journey with special clients. Thank you to our clients – present and future – you have helped fulfil dreams and create jobs!
For more info please email email@example.com
Olam, an International leading food and agri-business, appointed The Lime Envelope to work on an event – the organisation’s annual Global Finance Meet. The 2019 event took place in the beautiful city of Cape Town where the core mission was to create an unforgettable South African experience.
- all delegates and VIP travel and accommodation arrangements,
- the bookings for international speakers,
- sourcing top quality entertainment for the week’s conference
- bringing in a five-star Indian chef to exclusively cook for the guests.
- All gifting, branding and unique collateral was sourced by the team to create memorable experiences throughout.
- An interactive App was developed for the conference, giving delegates access to key conference information, feedback forums, Q&A’s and a host of entertainment options.
The team produced a jaw dropping opening ceremony, and coordinated a successful conference stream and masterclasses.
The agency created fantastic fun activities such as:
- a Catamaran cruise,
- a Cape Carnival festival at Grand Beach and
- a unique wine experience at an exclusive wine farm.
The week’s conference was rounded off with a world class awards evening.
Visit our Facebook page for more images from this spectacular event and to watch the highlight video.
The CHRO Awards took place at Summer Place in Rivonia, Johannesburg. Guests were treated to an evening of wining and dining along with star studded performances and awards for the top performers in the Human Resources industry.
As the event organiser, The Lime Envelope delivered on every aspect of the event, from creative concept to execution, guest communication, décor, AV and production, staffing, safety and security protocol and overall management.